020 36 330235
BACKGROUND: This agreement applies as between you, the customer and VeriFi CCTV Ltd t/a VeriFi FMS the supplier. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first purchase of goods or services. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not purchase the goods or services offered.
1. Definitions and Interpretation In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the goods and services provided or as represented by the VeriFi FMS Web Site;
“Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that VeriFi FMS makes available as product or service either now or in the future;
“Premises” means our place(s) of business located at 77 Basepoint, Enterprise Way, Aviation Park West, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 6NX;
“System” means any online communications infrastructure that VeriFi FMS makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based services, email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users” means any third party that uses product or services or accesses the Web Site and is not employed by VeriFi FMS and acting in the course of their employment; and
“Web Site” means www.verifi-fms.com and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.www.verifi-eidos.com) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property
2.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 3 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Web Site and product, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of VeriFi FMS, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
2.2 Subject to Clause 4 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site or hard copy product, unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by VeriFi FMS.
3. Third Party Intellectual Property
3.1 Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
3.2 Subject to Clause 4 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
4. Fair Use of Intellectual Property Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
5. Links to Other Web Sites This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of VeriFi FMS or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
6. Links to this Web Site Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.verif-fms.com or www.verifi-cctv.com or www.cctvregister.org or www.verifi-eidos.com without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of VeriFi FMS. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.1 VeriFi FMS makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
8.2 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
8.3 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods and / or services are sold through this Web Site and product and / or service details are provided for information purposes only.
8.4 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from VeriFi FMS correspond to the actual products and / or services, VeriFi FMS is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
8.5 VeriFi FMS does not represent or warrant that such products and / or services will be available from us or our Premises. For this reason, please contact us prior to visiting if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any products and / or services. Any such enquiry does not give rise to any express or implied warranty that the products and / or services forming the subject matter of your enquiry will be available upon your arrival at our Premises.
8.6 All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. VeriFi FMS reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
9. Availability of the Web Site The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. VMS accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
10. Limitation of Liability
10.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, VeriFi FMS accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
10.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts VeriFi FMS liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of VeriFi FMS.
10.3 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
11. Returns & Refund Policy In the event that goods are found to be damaged or faulty on receipt, the customer must inform the company within 7 working days and a collection will be arranged at the company’s expense, on receipt of the goods the company will issue replacements at its own expense.
12. Delivery Policy Goods will normally be delivered on a next working day basis as operated by the company’s delivery contractor. The company will not be responsible for any consequential loss suffered by the customer in the case of late delivery.
13. Cancellation once received and processed an order cannot be cancelled.
14. Transaction Currency All transactions are completed in GB Pounds only.
15. Export Sales The companies products have been designed specifically to enable compliance with UK CCTV Data Protection Act compliance requirements and are NOT SUITABLE FOR USE OUTSIDE THE UK ORDERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
16. No Waiver In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
17. Previous Terms and Conditions In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
18. Notices All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
19. Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and VeriFi FMS shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and VeriFi FMS and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.